Our cooking classes provide a great insight about which foods will suit and balance you according to your constitution, dosha imbalance, and season.The knowledge provides you to create healthy meal ideas not just for you,but also your family and friends.
Our Ayurvedic cuisine is unique for its emphasis on making sure each dish is cooked and spiced so as to achieve maximum digestibility to avoid the formation of toxins.
In our workshop, we combine the expertise and experience of our Ayurvedic doctor to
bring you information, education and practical
skills so you can prepare and consume healthy,life-giving meals.
and learn valuable nutritional skills that you can incorporate into your daily
We have always tried our best to run these classes in a homely setting and in a small group of either 2 people or 4-5 people at the max.Private classes can also be arranged.
WHY SHOULD YOU TAKE AN
AYURVEDIC COOKING CLASS?
- The Ayurvedic way of cooking is a preventative approach against disease
- Ayurveda does not exclude any major food groups but teaches you how to
prepare all types of food for optimal digestion and absorption.
- It is the ONLY holistic healthy eating and cooking approach that
considers eating according to your body type.
- It is a food therapy that can be customized to the individual to
optimize healing and boost energy rapidly.
- Ayurvedic Cooking and Nutrition emphasizes ideal food combining, and
explains why certain foods are incompatible.
- Applying this knowledge can
immediately bring about changes in your health and wellbeing.
- This holistic way of cooking introduces you to the fascinating world of
healing spices and herbs.
- You will learn exactly how to use them in your
cooking to derive all the health benefits from the spices and herb as well as
all other foods prepared.
- Ayurvedic Cooking and Nutrition does not compromise taste or flavour.
- Our classes are suitable for everyone,practitioners,healers,friends,family or couples too.
- Classes for couples are popular as they allow time for bonding,relaxation and learning with creativity at the same time.
Introduction to Ayurveda:
Class: Detox and Cleanse
(Price €100 per person)
Date:15th Feb,21st Mar 2019
Spring is a great time to remove excess weight and congestion from the
In this class we will focus on reducing (ama) toxins from the body through cleansing foods.
Learning the basic concepts and principles of Ayurveda gives a thorough understanding about the science.Hence we have combined a short introductory talk and the basic cooking recipes for detox in this class.
We will cover:
- Concept of Agni (digestive fire) & Ama (toxins)
- Basic principles of Ayurvedic dietetics
- Preparation of seasonal and detox healthy recipes according to Ayurveda
- Core Ayurvedic cooking principles
- Diet &food according to six healing taste
An Ayurvedic Thali
(Price €110 per person)
Date:18th April 2019
Our Ayurvedic cuisine is
unique for its emphasis on making sure each dish is cooked and spiced with an adequate balance so as to
achieve maximum healing benefits.
- Learn to cook a traditional Ayurvedic platter characterised by the six tastes in Ayurveda.
- Learn to create a platter which is a balanced full meal.
- A platter consists of a rice dish,a variety of flat bread(chapati/naan bread),lentil (dal),selection of vegetable dishes,legumes/pulses,pickle,chutney,raita,and a dessert.
- Included in the price are comprehensive notes,meal and recipes.This course is suitable for anyone who wants to learn to create a simple, yet tasty meal.
Summer Recipes with an Ayurvedic Twist:
(Party Foods,Summer Cooler)
(Price €80 per person)
This class covers creating recipes using seasonal vegetables,lentils and beans,herbs which are nourishing and yet can be used to design a light simple dish.
You will be amazed how Ayurveda can influence the taste and the flavours!! Learn to cook party foods,and drinks.
Included in the price are comprehensive notes,meal and recipes.This course is suitable for anyone who wants to learn to create a simple, yet tasty food.
- Just bring your favourite kitchen apron and lots of appetite!!!
- Our classes get booked out very soon due to small groups,so book early to avoid disappoinment!!
- Book a place now,Call us on 0876423150.
- Payment by cash/cheques only.50% non-refundable deposit to secure your booking.
- A minimun of 3-4 people required to run the workshop.Those attending will be informed about the workshop well in advance.